Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day Card with Textures

I somehow sat down my camera and I can't seem to find it.  I am hoping it is at work in my locker.  I won't know until Tuesday morning.  In the meantime, I pulled out my old Canon and retook all of the pictures I needed for this week.

This was my last Valentine's card for this year.  I didn't get to make all of the cards I wanted but there is always last year.   I am hoping to clean all of my Valentine's stamps up tonight so I can move on to some thing else. Maybe I will have some thing new to show you tonight or tomorrow.

I made this card using my spellbinder hearts and several texture folders.  The little flower on the bottom is from Stampin' Up.  

I hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment