Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Riley & Company - Riley1313

I love my Riley stamps.  The little moose is so cute.  I ordered a few new ones a couple of weeks ago.  They have been sitting on my craft table ever since.  I thought I would play with them a little bit. 

The first one just had to be my patriotic Riley since I am still working on 4th of July cards.  I cut the card with my silhouette cameo.  The rocking cards (there are three different styles)  from Lori Whitlock worked great for this card and it made putting them together easy.

I am going to use the card in the Riley1313 challenge that started today.  You have two weeks to enter.

I hope you have a great evening.



Supplies:  Copic Markers; B24, C3, E42, E43, E44, E49, R29

4 comments:

  1. How fun, Sarah! This is super festive and Riley is fantastic with his stars and stripes - well done! Thanks for joining the Riley and Co challenge this week :) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley looks awesome! What a great stamp to use for the star challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have really enjoyed making patriotic cards this 4th of July.

      Delete