Thursday, June 6, 2013

Silhouette 101 - Patriotic Box

I saw this box/basket over on Lori Whitlock's site and I just had to make a couple.  I am going to make three of them and then display them on my message counter with some candy or something.  I will post a picture of the finished project.  It will probably be tomorrow before I get back to the grocery store to buy the candy.

The box is from the Flower Pot with Tray.  I didn't resize it or anything.  I added the stars and then just backed the pot with white paper.  The stars are the spiral flowers by Lori Whitlock.  This is the link for the star and this is the round one.  I sized both of these down to right under 2".  I then taped them onto a popsicle stick.

I will try to post the finished project later in the week.

Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment