Thursday, October 24, 2013

Coffins

I know a post named Coffins is just strange.  I spent today trying to finish up some projects.  The biggest one was these little coffin treat holders, I purchased from SVG Cutting Files.  I originally saw the coffins on Craft Spot by Kimberly and knew I wanted to make them for everyone at work.  I started them almost two weeks ago.  They are finally done.

I got the ghost and skeleton from Silhouette Online.  The spider came with the coffin.  I think every
one will like these.  I am going to put small candy bars in them.

I am entering these into the following challenges.
   Incy Wincy Designs - Purple & Black
   Tuesday Throwdown - Creepy Crawlies

Have a nice evening.



1 comment:

  1. What cute little treat holders. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete