Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Whimsie Doodle

Hello everyone. 

I made this image from Whimsie Doodles a little small but it is perfect for the sketch challenge at Catch The Bug.  I wasn't completely sure about the sketch, it looked a little busy but I think the card came out really good.

I am also going to use it for the challenge at C.R.A.F.T.   The challenge is a recipe.  The ingredients are below.

I used glitter brads to meet the requirements for the glitter and/or bling.  I also added the leaf brad to make 3 embellishments.  It was hard to meet all the  requirements for this challenge, but I think I did it.

I will also be entering it into the following challenges.
   Whimsie Doodles - Fall
   Crafty Catz - Spots and Stripes
   Parade Your Crafts - Autumn
 
I hope every one has a nice evening.  I have a few more cards to post but I think they will have to wait until tomorrow.  I took some cough medicine and it has made me sleepy.


  

5 comments:

  1. awesome card. I like the image that you used. Thanks for playing at parade your crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely autumn card with such a sweet image. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the image is very nice on your autumn coloured card, thanks for joining us at crafty catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card! thanks for joining us this week at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sweet fall card! thanks for linking up at whimsie doodles!

    ReplyDelete