Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Meljen's Design

The challenge this week at Meljen's Designs is Friends Forever

My computer died this weekend and I had to have a new one.  My husband never said anything, he just went online and ordered me a new one.  It came in today.  It will take me all weekend to get it set up, but I do like it even with Windows 8 on it.

I thought I would make a small token as a thank you to give to him.  And since he is my best friend, I thought I could use it for the Friends Forever challenge.  I used the Teddy Cookie stamp.  My husband's favorite candy bar is the Cookies ' N Creme bars so I dropped a few of them in the pillow box. 

I also used my polka dot texture folder on the pillow box.  Then I added a plaid ribbon.

Have a nice night.


1 comment:

  1. Such a great hubby! I hate having to get a new computer set up, but I love this project! I bet he loved it too!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Friends Forever Challenge.

    ReplyDelete