Saturday, November 9, 2013

Silhouette Online

Yesterday while talking on the phone with my sister, I decided I would make some quick and easy.  So I opened Silhouette Design Studio (actually it was already opened) to see what I had that I could cut quickly and then put together with little or no fuss.

This reindeer box was what I came up with.  I left it the original size and I cut two of them.  I thought they would be perfect for stockings.  Next time, I will shrink it down just a little.  But they came out great.  Fast to cut and easy to put together.  I want to make a few more with different things on them.

I am going to enter him in the C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas challenge.

I have another challenge entry to post so I will be back in a little while.  Have fun until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment