Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mitten Shaped Card

Hello everyone.  We are in the middle of a deep freeze here in Michigan.  I went out today for the first time since Sunday.  The roads were terrible.

My mother got a silhouette cameo for Christmas.  My sister and I got her on skype today and started explaining things to her.  She did really good.  It will take time, but I think she picked it up quickly.
We cut this Mitten shaped card by Silhouette

It was suppose to have words on the top of it, but I don't like cutting words, so I left them off.  I added gems to the center of the snowflakes and the bow.  I also stamped 'sending warm wishes' on the top of the mitten. 

I just love this card.  I wish I had cut more of them.  Maybe later.

I am going to use this card for the following challenges:
   Silhouette Challenges - Anything Goes
   Glitter N Sparkle - Anything Goes
   Curtain Call - Smitten

I have another card to finish up before I can post it.  Have a good night and I will be back in a little while.



2 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute!! Love the mitten shape!! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call. Stay safe and warm out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenges! Stay warm and good luck!
    Alice DT member

    ReplyDelete