Sunday, February 9, 2014

From The Heart

Hello.  Happy Sunday.  I am off today so I want to get some challenges done and some general playing.  Some where during the day, I need to finish the laundry and clean the kitchen. 

I started the day off with the i{heart} sketch at From The Heart.  From The Heart is quickly becoming one of my favorite digital companies.  They just came out with some new images and there are several that I can't wait to play with.  Check them out if you haven't all ready.

This sketch was an easy one.  The hardest part is picking two matching pattern papers.  I always have trouble doing that.  I added the red layer to bring out the red hearts.  The image is 'Heart Strings' from Whimsie Doodles.

Off to put more clothes in the washer.  Be back in a little bit with another challenge.

Signature Tag by http://littlehoneymoon.com

1 comment:

  1. Awe, super cute! Thank you for joining us at FTHS and I hope you'll join in again!

    ReplyDelete