Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hearts

Hello.  I don't really need anymore Valentine's cards, but yet I am still making them.  I think my wonderful husband will be getting a card every day this week.  Why not?

I saw this card today on the new designs on Silhouette Online.  I just loved it, so I had to cut it.  It will be my husband's  card tomorrow.

I am using this card in the following challenges:
   Catch The Bug - Love
   Eureka - Love Is In The Air
   Love To Create - Color Challenge (Red & Pink)
   Clear It Out - Love Is In The Air
   Little Tangles - Celebrate Love
   Get Inky - Valentines/Love

I will be back in a little while with another card.



5 comments:

  1. Nice card. your husband is a lucky guy, getting a card every day this week! Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “love” challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new sketch and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I can relate...I've been busy making Valentines stuff too and I don't even have a boyfriend! I guess I just get to share the love with my crafty friends! Cute design...I like the flower in the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps...hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at the Little Tangles Challenge!!! Hope to see you on the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flower in the middle of the O. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us in the Little Tangels challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete