Monday, February 17, 2014

Incy Wincy Designs

It is time for another Incy Wincy Designs' challenge.  This week, I had a hard time coming up with some that would work.  It is a photo inspired challenge.  Just wait until you see the photo.

Here is the photo:


The sponsor, this week, is Delicious Doodles.  The winner will win 4 digis of their choice.

You can interrupt the photo any way you like.  I used some of the colors. The orange, blue, and browns.   I think the pattern paper hits on several of the colors.

I cut the image using the print and cut feature on my Silhouette Cameo, but for some unknown reason it didn't cut correctly, so I had to do it by hand.  I could only save two of the images, so I don't know if I will just scrape them and start over or cut the other image by hand.  
It is hard to tell from the picture but I colored the flowers a pale blue.  I don't know if I am going to add a sentiment at the bottom.  I will have to think about it.

I think there is just so many options for this digital stamp.  I will be playing with it again soon.   I hope to see you over at Incy Wincy Designs.

Have a great Monday.

 Yes, it says 'Let It Snow'.  I don't mind the snow, it 
is the cold temperatures that I hate.


 

1 comment: