Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Meljen's Designs & more

Hello.  I am behind on post.  It is only 10 days before the month ends and I only have 13 post.  Hopefully I will have some time to play this weekend.

Today, I am working on Meljen's Designs' Lucky You challenge.  I had fun making St. Patrick's Day cards this year.  I didn't get them all mailed but it was so much fun.  Next year, I will be ahead of the game.

I am using the Sketch Saturday sketch #301 for this card.  The long strip was suppose to have rounded corners, but I have misplaced my rounder.  I have been looking for it for a couple of weeks.  I may just buy a new one.  Then I have no green buttons.  I found this dark green, but I was really wanting green green.  Oh well, it works.  When I put the
twine in the button I used three pieces so it would look fuller.  I was afraid one piece wouldn't look right.

I really like the card.  I love the cupcakes in Meljen's collection.

I am using this card in the following challenges:
   Meljen's Designs - Lucky You
   Trendy Twine - Good Luck
   Glitter N Sparkle - Green/St. Patrick's
   Creative Cutting - Anything Goes
   Sketch Saturday - Sketch 301
   Craftin Desert Divas - Buttons, Ribbon, Twine or Brads  

Have a great evening.





7 comments:

  1. Such a fun card!! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Kathy
    Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great St Patrick's Day card! Fabulous image! Thanks for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for entering the Trendy Twine challenge with this gorgeous card. Unfortunately it is not eligible for the challenge with another brand of bakers twine. You still have plenty of time to link up using some jute or embroidery thread. :)

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely card you have made Sarah,, Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck, Julie Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combination of papers you chose for this card. The button adds just the right touch. I hate when I can't find exactly what I am looking for! It makes crafting so frustrating!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Lucky You Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card great take on the sketch thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and I like the color of the button! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge. Hope to see you enter again!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete