Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Paper Shelter

Good afternoon.  I hope everyone is having a super day.  It is still extremely cold here, but if you stand at the window and look out, it is nice and sunny.

This sleeping elephant has been on my craft table since right after Christmas.  I finally took the time yesterday to color him.  Today, I put the card together.  I just love the little boy sleeping on top of the elephant.

I discovered 'The Paper Shelter' the week before Christmas.  They have so many adorable digital stamps.  I just need to find the time to play with them.  I am going to use this card in the 'Animal Magic' challenge.  I think this is the first time, I have gotten a card made for one of their challenges.  Hopefully I will find some extra time to play with more of their products.

See you later....

No comments:

Post a Comment