Thursday, April 3, 2014

Bunny Belly Box

Before I go to bed I wanted to post a project I made yesterday, but it was so busy around here that I never did get to post the pictures.

I have fallen in love with the belly boxes at My Scrap Chick.  They are just so cute.  I made the elephant a few weeks ago and now I am working on the Easter ones.  She had all of the belly boxes on sale last week so I picked up several.  You will be seeing several over the next few weeks.

This one is the Bunny Belly Trio.  I made a brown one and a gray one.  My husband said the gray one was his favorite.  What do you think?

 I have the lamb,  trio bunny and chickie to make for Easter.  I can't wait to see them all finished lined up on my counter.  I am going to need some more straw for the bellies.

I am off to do a few things before I head to bed.  Chat with all of you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment