Tuesday, April 8, 2014

First Day of Spring Break

Hello.  I work in our local school as a cook, so when the school is closed, I am off.  This week is Spring Break.  I have the whole week, and I am so glad.  I have so many things I needed to do around the house.

I did a few things this morning and then my Mom, sister and I got on ooVoo and played around.  I have several cards to post.  I will try to get more posted tomorrow.

This card was a new design today on Silhouette Online.  My sister saw it and she immediately said we had to get it.  I wasn't going to use lavender/purple (it isn't one of my favorite colors), but at the last minute, I changed my mind.  I also decided not to use it for Easter/Spring.  I am going to use them as sympathy cards.

Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment