Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spring Flowers

Hello.  This is a cutting files (flower pot center step card) by Lori Whitlock.  I have so many of her cutting files.  She makes some great cutting files.  You can get them on Silhouette Online or her SVG site.

I saw this card several weeks ago and I purchased it immediately.  I finally got around to making it.  I used pastel colors over the bright colors of summer.  I added a ribbon at the bottom and a butterfly. 

I found the butterflies at Hobby Lobby today in their Easter clearance section.  They will be perfect this spring/summer.  They came with the glitter and the pearl in the center. 

I am going to use this card in the following challenges:
   Creative Cutting - Spring
   Glitter N Sparkle -  Spring
   Lori Whitlock - Flowers  

I hopefully will be back later with another card.  In the meantime, have a great afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I wish I had a Silhouette Cameo so I could make fun styles like this! Love your sparkly butterfly too! So glad you joined us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Easter cards/spring colours challenge. Best of luck in the draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A darling card...very Spring-y! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge!!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete