Sunday, May 11, 2014

Favorites of the Month

Hello.  I am late sending this in.  The first few days have been busy around here.  Plus I sent Friday and Saturday of this week at my son's house.  It was great spending the time with him.

This was another slow month for posting but summer vacation is right around the corner and I will have more time.  I don't know how much I will post this week, because I really want to get my flower bed cleaned out.

I didn't win any challenges this month but I didn't enter as many as usual.  I hope that changes. 

Now for my top 5 for April:
 
I made the bunny in gray and I loved both of these.














Well that is the month of April.  This year is going by so fast.  I hope everyone is having nice weather and that they are finding the time to enjoy it.

I am working today but hopefully I will have time to play afterwards.  To all the Moms out there.  Have a wonderful Mother's Day.  I hope you get to spend it with your family.




No comments:

Post a Comment