Sunday, May 25, 2014

From The Heart

Hello.  Twice in one day.  I am getting back in the mood.

I wanted to do the From The Heart sketch.  I haven't done one in a while and I just love their sketches and all of the digital stamps.  I have used the Birthday Birdbrain before but I need some birthday cards so I decided to use him again.

Even though, I will probably use this card as a guy birthday card, I added some sparkle.  The washi tape on the back is glittery.  I also used my perler beads again.  This is the last of the blue ones so I needed to make some more.

I am going to use this card in the following challenges:
   Get Inky - Washi Tape
   From The Heart - Sketch 67
   Die Cutting Divas - Birthday

Now I am going to clean off my craft table.  Chat with you later.



4 comments:

  1. Cute card, Sarah. Like the monochromatic colors. Please remember next time to add our Sketch in your post- it´s one of our rules. THANKS !!

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, and looks fab in blue.
    Thank you for joining in the I {heart} sketches challenge.
    Jo (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Sarah! Thanks for playing along with us at FTHS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soft, sweet and so pretty. Love the monochromic blue palette. Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete