Saturday, May 31, 2014

From The Heart

It's me again.

I don't know why but it is always the last day of the month before I get my card made for the From The Heart monthly challenge.  This month, it was this cute little fence with flowers and a cat and dog.

Instead of using my copics, I decided to use my spectrum noir markers.  I have just bought these and I don't have a lot of colors, but I made do with what I had.  I am going to have to look for a yellow and blue set next.

I added the pink flower at the bottom to bring out the pink flowers under the fence.

Since I used my spectrum noir markers, I am going to use the card in the spectrum noir challenge.  I used the following markers:  BT8, CG3, GB7, PP3, CR9 and I don't remember which colors I used on the flowers, dog and cat.

I am also going to use this card in the Sketch N Stash #36 challenge.

That is about it for now.  I want to get one more card done but I am running out of time.  Have a great night.

5 comments:

  1. this caught my eye! I like the design of the mat you used and the overall design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it´s because you have one month time to use it **lol** Your card is very pretty. Love the colors the little flowers.

    Thanks for joining our SOTM May 2014 Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fantabby card & super cute image.... love the dp's :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)
    P.S. can you please turn off 'word verification' as it hinders us from commenting & we have a lot to comment on lol... am sure you'll understand :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing with us this cute card at Sketch N Stash- challenge.
    Hugs Merkku

    ReplyDelete