Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Best of May

I forgot to review the month of May.....

It was a good month.  I now have less that two weeks of school left.  Then summer vacation.  I will miss the paychecks but I am looking forward to the next few months.  Lots of projects to work on and hopefully lots of crafty time.

I won two challenges and was in the top 5 for another.  That's a pretty good month for me.  My post are still down but I am hoping to get back into the swing of things this month.  I still feel like I am in a slump.  I think it is because I am having more migraines than usual. 

Now for my top 5 cards for the month:



















I haven't been making any goals for the upcoming month but this month, I do have several things I want to get done. 

     1)  Catch up on all of my unfinished projects
     2)  Get the shelves put up in my craft room and get them organized
     3)  Get my postings back up to over 25 a month
     4)  Send out more cards to family and friends.


That is the month of May.  I hope every one has a great month of June. 


No comments:

Post a Comment