Thursday, June 12, 2014

Father's Day again

Hello.  Today was the last day of school.  I am so looking forward to a few days of quiet crafting time next week.  But first I need to do a little cleaning around the house. 

In the meantime, I am still making Father's Day cards.  I have already mailed my Dad's and FIL's cards, but my husband will probably get a couple of cards.

My husband is an electrician and the Little Beaver from Meljen's is the perfect image.  He does the estimates so he always has blueprints and most jobs require hard hats.  I wasn't sure what color to use.  I thought I had a blue pattern paper with Dad all over it, but I couldn't find it, so I decided to go with the dark dark red. I made the Dad in yellow to add some more color to it. 

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Sketch Saturday - Sketch 313
   Glitter N Sparkle - Use a Digi
   Meljen's Design - Dad
   CMC Copic Challenges - Anything Goes
   Tuesday Throwdown - Special Man

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute, Sarah! I know your husband will love this. Thanks for joining Meljen's Designs "Dad" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image for Father's Day that is for sure. Wonderful card Sarah! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Father's Day card, Sarah! Love the fun image and details! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I'm sure that your hubby will totally love it! Great take on the sketch!

    Thanks for joining us at Meljen’s challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your fun Father's Day card with us at TT this week! I like the image and the cut out dad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect card for your husband, Sarah! Thank you for playing along with us over at Meljen's Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete