Thursday, June 26, 2014

Patriotic

Hello.  Yes, it is late again and I am playing.  I am usually a night owl.  I love the hours between 10:30 and 1:00 am.  I can get so much done during that time. Tonight I am working on patriotic cards.  I want to send my cards out next week. 

This image is from Sweet N Sassy.  I just love the little mouse, Cocoa.  I colored over the stars.  They are just too small to color around, so I added some pearls for the stars.

I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday for this card.  I was originally going to make a standard size card but decided at the last minute to make it 5 X 5. 

I am going to use this card in the following challenges:
   Sweet N Sassy - All About Animals
   Sketch Saturday - Sketch 315

Have a great night.


2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable!!!
    Would love for you to join us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet little mouse on a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete