Monday, June 30, 2014

Rockets Red Glare

Hello.  I love the 4th of July.  I am a very proud American and I appreciate all of our wonderful military for what they do for this country.

I have had this pattern open on my cameo design studio for over a week.  I am mailing my cards out tomorrow and I knew today was my last chance to make it.  It was a quick and easy pattern and I just love it. 

I am going to use it for the following challenges:
   Die Cutting Divas - Patriotic
   Craft Spot by Kimberly - Shaped Cards
   Repeat Impressions - Shaped or Fun Fold Cards
  
Have a great evening.

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun shape card! I'm glad you were finally able to cut it out! Great job!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete