Monday, July 21, 2014

Catch up Time

Happy Happy Happy Monday.  We are having a nice sunny day today.  I need to be in the flower bed weeding, but I am putting that off until later in the week. Today, I want to get the house straightened and clothes washed.

In my craft room, I have a bunch of do later kits.  What are do later kits?  I will make a card up and then put every thing I need to make more in a ziplock bag with the card.  They are perfect for when I only have a few minutes and I want to put something together.  Well, I have been making the kits and not finishing them.  So this week, I am going to work on that.  I would like to have all of them done before school starts back.

This card is one of them.   I made the original card back in March.  Wow, I can't believe it has been sitting here that long.  Oh well, it is done now.   I only have a million left.  Actually I have 11 left.  Let's see how many I get done.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment