Saturday, July 5, 2014

OWH's Virtual Card Making Party

Hello.  I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.  Here in the USA it is a long holiday weekend.  My son came home and it has been a great weekend.

OWN (Operation Write Home) is having a virtual card making party this weekend.    I wish I could participate in every challenge but there just isn't enough hours in the day.  If you want to check it out, click here.

The first one I want to do is A2z scrapbooking.  The theme is paper piecing.   I haven't done any paper piecing in a while and this was a great opportunity to do some.

I am doing it in reverse however.  I stamped the elephants on my pattern paper and then stamped the baby elephant, Mama elephant's tusk and eyes in white.  I then colored the baby elephant.

Both of these stamps are from Hero Arts and were designed for OWH.  Hero Arts donates 25% of the profit to OWN.  Isn't this great?

I am going to use the card in the following challenges:
   A2z Scrapbooking - Paper Piecing
  PDE Linky Party - Many Layers
   CMC Copic Challenges - Friends
   

Off to straighten the kitchen and then hopefully I will be back with something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment