Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Buzzz

Hello.  Hope everyone is having a good day.  It has been a nice day here in Michigan.

I decided to use some of my bees to make a card.  I have so many of them.  Summer will be over soon and it will be too late to use them.

I used set of bees that I found in the Silhouette store.  I had some trouble cutting out the black part but I finally got all of them cut.

I am using this card in the following challenges:
   Mike Coffee Challenges - 2 or more Dies
   Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
   Creative Fingers - Black and one other Color
   Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Really cute card Sarah!! Love those hexagon cut outs and the bees. OOO, that reminds me of a Bees n Sunflowers paper pack I have - I can make a blog background out of that! lol. :) Love your new look, this is one of my faves! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love the way you've cut the apertures.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute card!! Thank you for join us at Artistic Inspirations this time, Hugs Kate DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. Thanks for sharing at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge.

    ReplyDelete