Saturday, October 18, 2014

Imagine That

Hello and good Saturday morning.  This was a busy week and I am looking forward to just relaxing around the house today.  Well, I do have a few things I want to do as far as cleaning but I plan on being in my craft room a lot.

I am still a Guest Designer on Imagine That.  I missed making a card for the blog site so I decided to make a card and post it on the facebook page.  I have so many amazing digitals from Imagine That by Kris.  This has been a great two months and I hate to see them end.

Now for the card...I used the Crows and Pumpkins image that was released last month.  It is a great fall image and prints out great.  I used the print and cut feature on my Silhouette Cameo and cut a circle around the image.  I decided to use the new seal flap card from Silhouette Online

I printed the pumpkin paper from the Gertie Goose - Fall Winter paper pack by Imagine That.  (If you have never printed any of Imagine That's paper, you should.  It prints amazingly.)  The flap section of the card was original cut in white but it didn't look right, so I took my doppler and add some orange and green to it.

Don't forget the Imagine That progressive challenge.  You have under two weeks left to enter.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I love your card! This image is one of my favorites for Fall. I have not heard of a seal flap card before. I love the look and the papers you used. Thanks for being a GDT at Imagine That! Edwina Brown DT

    ReplyDelete