Monday, November 10, 2014

Christmas Cards

Hello.  How is everyone doing?  It has been busy around here.  Plus I am having trouble with my internet connection.  Hopefully that will be fixed this week.

I still have a couple of title pieces that I want to make into shaped cards.  So today, I decided to make one of them up.  I choose the Be Merry Title card by Miss Kate Cuttables (I got it off Silhouette Online).  It was really quick and easy.

I didn't cut the two layers of berries.  I cut the bottom one and then added glitter.  I just love how the card came out.

I am going to enter it in the following challenges:
   Crafty Sentiments - Sparkle
   Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes
   Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
   Tuesday Throwdown - Shaped Cards
   Dream Valley - Christmas
   Creative Card Crew - Christmas Joy
   Pile It On - Special Occasion
   Sparkle N Sprinkle - November Challenge

Hopefully, my internet will continue to work and I will be back with something else later.  Have a great afternoon.

5 comments:

  1. Totally love this shaped card! Nice and simple but still perfect for the holidays!! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    <3 Emily L. - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun shaped card!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!!!
    Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!!!
    Hope you will join us again!
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape of this cute card and the glittered berries are a perfect accent. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card- I have been neglecting my Cameo lately and I need to get back to it!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sparkle N Sprinkle for our Anything Goes Challenge! I hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete