Friday, November 28, 2014

Cut It Up

Good morning.  I am late late late.  And to make matter worst, I made my card wrong.  So I have remade my card and I am posting it.  It is late but at least it is right.

It is time for another challenge at Cut It Up.  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.  The theme is non-traditional Christmas cards, no red or green and no standard cards (square or rectangle).  The sponsor this time is Cute As A Button.  She will be offering a $20 gift certificate.

I made my card off-white and gold.  I have never used burlap on my cards so I thought I would add some.  I cut the snowflake with my Silhouette Cameo and then ran it through my Xerox and added the gold glitter.

I hope you go over and enter the challenge at Cut It Up.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card, Sarah, and well worth the wait. I love the silver and gold together with the burlap!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete