Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Meljen's Thomas Turkey

Hello again.  As I mentioned before, I liked this sketch from Saturday Sketch.  I decided to use it one more time.

I thought a small Thomas Turkey from Meljen's Designs would work really well.  I used the print and cut feature on my Silhouette. Once again, I used glitter paper instead of a ribbon.  The sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas

I am using this card in the following challenges:
   Brown Sugar Challenges - Thanksgiving
   Meljen's Designs - Autumn Colors
   Peachy Keen - Thankful
   Wags N Whiskers - Let's Be Thankful
   Glitter N Sparkle - Autumn Colors
   Creative Cutting - Thanksgiving

Have a great night.

  

4 comments:

  1. Love what you have created with Thomas Turkey, Sarah! The emboss swirl and glittery paper are perfect. Thanks for joining the Autumn Brights challenge at Meljen's Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card,thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print 2 cut feature the electronic die cutting machines offer! Thanks for joining us in the Creative Cutting Challenge this week.

    Jan
    CCC DT member
    http://izbzee.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cute card! Great idea of the addition of the glitter paper too!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge for the "Thanksgiving" theme.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete