Friday, January 9, 2015

Cut It Up

Hello and good Friday morning.   This was my first week back to work after Christmas break and it was a busy week.  I am looking forward to the weekend.

We have a new challenge over at Cut It Up.  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.  The theme is I Have a Dream.  Your project needs to be black and white. 

This was hard for me.  I like colors.  My copic markers are my favorite things.  So it took me awhile but then I remembered that Bird's Cards has some great templates, so I went surfing.  If you haven't been to her site, check it out.  I am sure you will find something.

I thought I had a small snowflake punch, but this Punch Bunch punch was the smallest one, I could find.  I punched out three and then pulled out my white gel pen.  The big snowflake is from Silhouette Online.  A favorite of mine, I use it a lot.  I just use the font feature on my Silhouette and ut out the words.  Once the card was all glued together, I added three gems in the snowflakes in the sky.

We have two great sponsors for this challenge.  The first is Cute As A Button.  They will be giving a $20 gift card to the lucky winner.
Secondly, Designs on Cloud 9 will also be giving a $10 gift card to the winner.

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with, so please join us over at Cut It Up.  Just remember you need to use a die cut somewhere on your project.

Have a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment