Friday, January 2, 2015

Snowman

Hello.  I hope everyone is enjoying the start of the weekend.  It is my last weekend before I go back to work.   I hope to get all of my Christmas decorations put away tomorrow and then finish the day just relaxing and enjoying my craft room.

I only got one card made today.  I used a Bugaboo snowman and lots of pattern paper.  Since my snowflake punches were still on my table, I cut one of each and then put glitter on the top. I was afraid it had too much blue but I liked how it came out.


I am going to use it for the following challenges:
   Catch The Bug - Bingo (polka dots, snowflakes, & glitter)
   Tuesday Morning Sketches - Anything Goes
   Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
   Crazy Hazelnut's - Anything Goes
   The Crafting Cafe - Lots of Layer
   Your Next Stamp - Sketch #4

Have a great night.

9 comments:

  1. Fun winter card. I love that blue paper and the image is super cute. Great work with the Your Next Stamp sketch. Thanks for playing along with our current sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love snowmen and snowflakes... both real and paper crafted!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at TMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun take on the sketch with all the blue! Thanks for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card with a monochromatic feel. Thanks for blessing us with your artwork last week at Word Art Wednesday. There is still time to join us for our Challenge this week so, I hope you link more projects with us. Leaving you with God's Word in Hebrews 7:25 which says, "Therefore he (Jesus) is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them." God bless always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet little snowman! I love the papers too!
    Thanks for playing in the Lot's of Layers Challenge at The Crafting Cafe this month!
    Good Luck & hope to see you next month too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab! Thank you for joining in with the challenge at The Crafting Café. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card, such a nice use of this cheeky snowman. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete