Friday, February 6, 2015

Cut It Up

Hello.  I forgot to post my new Cut It Up card.  I am so sorry this is late.

The challenge, this time, was hard for me.  I don't know why but it was.  Maybe because I am not ready for flowers.  I am still enjoying the snow.  Not the cold temperatures but the snow.

The challenge this time is Romance.  It must have flowers, lace and pearls on it.  I hope every one has more luck than me. 

The sponsors are Fleurette Bloom and Cute As A Button.

Fleurette Bloom has some great cutting files.  She will be giving the winner a $10 gift certificate.  The flower is from her.  It was suppose to be a tiger lily but I made it pink in honor of Valentine's Day.

Cute As A Button will be giving away a $20 gift certificate.

I hope to see everyone over at the challenge.




1 comment:

  1. This is. So pretty! I love what you did with the tiger lily!!! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete