Wednesday, March 11, 2015

From The Heart

Hello.  I am here today to share another From The Heart project.  I am still working on St. Patrick's Day cards.  So I just had to use the Wee Bits & Lots of Luck image. 

The two clovers in the jar are just so  clean and simple that I just had to do some thing equally clean and simple.  I just love the green and yellow plaid.  Some thing about St. Patrick's calls for plaid. 

I hope you enjoy the card and make sure you go over to From The Heart and check out all of their great images.  They also have several things happening over on their blog.

Stamp of the Month - It is a Spring image and I can't wait to play with it.  It was free if you played last month.  If not, you can get it free with a $10 purchase.

Sketch #100 - Every month, FTH post a new sketch challenge.  This week, there will be 10 participates selected to receive a $10 gift voucher.  Everyone who enters will get a $1 gift voucher to use at FTH.

And today, you have the Mid-Week Inspiration.  If you haven't been over to From the Heart, you have got to check it all out.

Have a great day and hopefully I will be back later today with another card.


1 comment: