Thursday, April 9, 2015

Lori Whitlock

Howdy.  How are all of you doing?  I am listening to the rain.  So much for working outside this week.  Oh well, maybe next week.

I thought I would work on some challenges today but at the same time, I wanted to work on some things that I just wanted to make.  First, I want to have a couple of cards to send with my husband when he goes out of town.

So I started looking (he is an electrician),  I have several that go with his work theme.   I decided to make this card by Lori Whitlock.  I just love her cards.  They cut so well and go together easy.  I made two.  I am going to send one to my Dad.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   A Gem of a Challenge - Anything But a Square
   Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
   Craftin Desert Divas - Anything Goes
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
   Dies R Us - For The Boys
   Lori Whitlock - Shaped Cards
   Pile It On - Dies & Punches
   Clear It Out - Anything Goes

I will be back in a little bit with another card.

5 comments:

  1. Sarah, superbe masculin card! Thank you for participating in our challenge from Dies R Us!

    Barbara
    Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
    http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous masculine card for your hubby! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘ONE FOR THE BOYS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is such a great card! My husband would love it!!
    Thanks for linking it up to our "Anything Goes" challenge at Craftin Desert Divas. Have a great day, and HAPPY CRAFTING!

    Lisa
    CDD DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Anything Goes Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete