Thursday, May 7, 2015

Another White CAS

Me again.  I got a little distracted so it took a little longer than I meant. 

Instead of putting this on a white card, I decided to use a blue card, since I was doing a patriotic card.  I have been on a red, white & blue kick lately.  So I guess I will have some cards to send out for Memorial Day and then some just because....

Did you know that Project Life had come out with embossing folders?  I didn't I saw this one just by accident.  They are just the  right size for a 4 X 5 1/4 layer.  Once this was cut out and embossed, I used my star dies and cut out the three stars.  I also used an embossing folder on them.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Suzy Bee's - No Pattern Paper
   ABC Challenges - I is for Inspire
   Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
   3 Girl Jam - Anything Goes
   Crafty Time - Anything Goes

I have one more card so I will be back in a jiffy.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the design and the colour choice. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN Patriotic card! :) Have a Great Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the embossed layer and colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Time Challenge's
    Hugggs Lori X x X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossing!
    Hugs,
    Chriss DT 3GirlJAM

    ReplyDelete