Saturday, May 30, 2015

From The Heart

Hello and Happy Saturday.  I was determined to get some thing done around the house.  I have done ok.  I still have a few things I want to get done.

I took a break and made a card.  I haven't done the From The Heart Progressive challenge in a couple of months so I wanted to work on it.  It is such a cute little bird image.  The branch is suppose to be an apple branch, but it reminded me of magnolias so I colored the flowers beige. 

I also used the sketch from From The Heart.  The option was 3 of something and I did that also.  Three colors (blue, green and brown), 3 gems and 3 banners.  I added the birthday sentiment so it would make a good birthday card.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   From The Heart - Progressive Mthly
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
   Paper Take Weekly - Take your Pick (blue color)
   Marker Pop - Flowers
   Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
   Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes
   Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Ok, I am off to do some more things.  I will be back later.


6 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Sarah !! Lovely card and great take with our FREE Stamp of the Month May image and also our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt.
    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sweet card and adorable birds? We really appreciate you joining us at Seize the Birthday and hope you will join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Tina
    TTCRD DT
    Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty! LOVE the design of the sketch!!! :) Have a Crafty day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. Love the sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card - great take on that sketch (love the panel shape being different). Fun colors too - great job! Thanks for joining the SOTM challenge at From the Heart Stamps this month!

    Lyn

    ReplyDelete