Friday, June 5, 2015

CAS

Hello.  I hope every one is ready for the weekend.  I sure am.  I am working my second job tomorrow, but it shouldn't be too bad and I will still be able to enjoy the afternoon and evening.

It has been a long time since I have any CAS cards, but lately I have done several.  I do like the clean look.  The little elephant is by Bugaboo.  I just adore their elephants.  I used my Silhouette to cut the balloon out.  It just makes it so easy to 3D some thing. 

In order to meet the recipe at Bugaboo, I also used one of my small dies to cut a white balloon.  Then I colored it with my copics so it would match the one on the image.  There are small gems under the happy birthday. 

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Addiced to CAS - Animals
   Catch The Bug - Recipe
   Crafting When You Can - Bling It On
   Dream Valley - Anything Goes
   Glitter N Sparkle - Animals
   Scribble N Scrap - Anything Goes

Have a great night.


6 comments:

  1. Just love that cute sweet little elephant! Thanks for sharing it with us over at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Bug Blog with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again this week for our new challenge that begins today!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cute! I love CAS cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Scribble and Scrap xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sucha wonderuflly design CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card! Thanks for sharing during Dream Valley's ATG Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe.. what a sweet card! :) Have A Wonderful Day!


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete