Friday, June 12, 2015

Cut It Up Challenges

Good morning.  I hope everyone is ready for the weekend.  I am heading into Toledo, Ohio with a friend tomorrow morning.  We are going to hit a couple of the craft stores and just have a good morning.

Today however, it is time for another Cut It Up challenge.  I am late posting it.  My internet has been acting up and every thing is slow.  Hopefully some one will figure out the problem soon.

The theme, this time, is a fun one.  Stars and Stripes.  As my regular visitors know this is a favorite for me.  I just love making patriotic cards.  I had several cards in mind but this is what I made.  I hope every one  enjoys it.

I pulled out my Top Note die from Stampin' Up.  I haven't used it in a while and thought it was time.  At one time, it was my favorite die to use.  I also used my textured folder from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment is from Craftin' Desert Divas.

I hope to see you over at Cut It Up.  The sponsor is Cute As A Button.

Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Love the plaid patterned paper you used as your background! I also like the texture of the top note die. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous card! LOVE the Stars!!! Have fun shopping with your friend! Have a Creative Weekend! :)

    Theresa (CIU DT Sister)
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card!! Love it!! Have a great weekend!!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, what a super way to make "stripes"! LOVE your fun, bright card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A darling Stars & Stripes card! Love all of the embossing :)

    ReplyDelete