Saturday, July 4, 2015

4th of July

Hello and good afternoon.  I didn't make as many 4th of July cards as I wanted, so you may see a few more patriotic cards over the next few weeks.  I will use some for Labor Day and then save others for next year.   Since this one has firecrackers on it, I will save it for next year.


The image is from Doodle Pantry.  They are some great set.  If you haven't seen them, go check them out.  Since my red stickles was still out, I added some glitter.

I have been bad about not finishing the inside, so I pulled out my Craftin Desert Divas' Celebrate Freedom set and used two of the sentiments inside, plus I put some red and blue stars at the bottom corner.






I am going to use it in the following challenges:

Time to make some thing sweet for dessert tonight.  Chat with you later.











Products Used:
   Digital Images - Doodle Pantry Hello Wagon
   Rubber Stamps - Craftin' Deseert Divas Celebrate Freedom
   Paper - used scraps so ???
   Texture - The Paper Studio Stars
   Glitter - Red Stickles
   Sticker - Carolee's Creations
   Sequins - Tree House Studios
   Copics - B24, C3, E44, E51, E53, R29
   Inks - Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Faded Jeans & Fired Brick

7 comments:

  1. What a fun card!! Great images!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the embossed stars and firecrackers...the two work together so well, as does the softness of the blue DP! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps, hope you'll join us again soon for more of our weekly challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those firecrackers with Stickles. Thanks so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas July 4th Linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that wagon full of fireworks - it's so festive and just perfect for your theme!
    Thank you for joining the Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fireworks and this cute , fun card ! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin'Desert Divas !
    Hugs,
    Mayra DTM

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FUN lil wagon!! I love the layout and use of red sequins, woot!! Awesome work. Thanks for sharing it at Loves Rubberstamps this week, hope to see you back soon!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOvely 4th of July card, thanks for "celebrating" with us at Loves Rubberstamps, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete