Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Christmas In July again

Hello.  Normally, I don't do the Christmas in July challenges.  I don't want any thing to do with Christmas this year.  This year, for some unknown reason, I have been making cards for the challenges.  Tonight and tomorrow, I am going to work on the week long Christmas in July challenges at Bugaboo (Catch The Bug).

This is Day 1.  Jingle All The Way.  I just love this Christmas bells.  I saw them colored in blue and I loved them, but I decided on red.  Growing up, we always had red Christmas bells that lite up.  I wish we still had those bells.  I added glitter and used the sketch from Sketch Saturday.  I changed the direction of the challenge and I hope I got every thing it needed.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Catch The Bug - Day 1 Jingle All The Way
   Sketch Saturday - Sketch # 369
   Lawnscaping Challenges - Sparkle & Shine
   613 Ave Create - Anything Goes

Off to make another one of these.  I don't know if I will be back tonight or not.








Products Used:
   Digital Stamp - Bugaboo MSsgBells
   Stampin Up Markers - #1235 Real Red, & Gumball Green
   Glitter - Great Impressions Sparkling Ice Glitter
   Martha Stewart - Lace Border Punch

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Sarah. Lovely coloring of this Bugaboo image. Thanks so much for joining the Christmas in July challenge at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah - I see you are celebrating Christmas in July - So many of the blogs are hosting holiday challenges. Thanks for using the Sketch Saturday layout for your project today. Good luck and do come back on Saturday for a new sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to join in and this is a lovely card - love the added glitter to the bells. Thank you so much for your entry into our challenge at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the red bells! Beautifully done. I'm so glad you decided to join us for Christmas in July at Catch the Bug Challenges!

    ReplyDelete