Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Whimsie Doodles

Hello.  How is everyone doing this morning? 

I have been Guest Designing over at Whimsie Doodles.  It has been so much fun.  I am here early this morning to help introduce this month's challenge.   It will be a fun one.  It is a color challenge.  I just love the colors.

What do you think of when you see these colors?  I thought Halloween.  So I just had to use 'The Skinny Witch Flying'.  I cut out an extra hat so I could 3D it.  Then I added little giggly eyes to the spider.  The white ribbon in the background has all kinds of Halloween words in different colors.  Then I added 3 of my perler beads. (One of my projects for today is to make some Halloween colors.)

I hope you enjoy the card.  Make sure you go over to Whimsie Doodles and enter the challenge.

Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment