Sunday, October 18, 2015

Flying Birdbrain

Hello.  How is every one today?  I have just one quick card for you tonight.  Hopefully I will have more tomorrow.

I really wanted to do the sketch at From The Heart.  I just love their sketches and I thought this one would be great.  Once I went to do it, my mind was  blank.  I didn't want my card to be white because of the white border around my image.  So I went with black.I looks okay but I feel like there is a lot of blank space.  I may change it up later.


I am using it in the following challenges:
   From The Heart - Sketch #122
   A Gem of a Challenge - Spots and/or Stripes
   CAS on Sunday - Washi Tape
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes

Chat with all of you tomorrow.  Have a good one.

5 comments:

  1. I love this little Birdbrain! I think she looks perfect in the black Halloweeny "sky"! Thanks for playing along with us at FtHS i {heart} sketches! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah - so glad you joined us this week for Sketch #122 at From the Heart Stamps. Always love this image. Take care Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah~
    This is such a cute card, love the bird! Thanks so much for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack! Have a wonderful day!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love it. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your birdbrain. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete