Friday, January 22, 2016

Bugaboo again

Hello again.  Wow, three times in one day.  That has to be a record.

Here is my card for Day 3 of the Bugaboo Birthday Bash.  I don't think I will get any more done but who knows.  I might get one more done.  I haven't decided yet.






I am using it in the following challenges:
   Catch The Bug - Birthday Bash Day 3
   Seize The Birthday - Clean & Simple
   Simon Says Wednesday - Create With Critters
   Through The Purple Haze - Anything Goes #93

Chat with you later.

5 comments:

  1. What a great card you made! I love the colour scene. Thanks for joining in with our Birthday Bash over at Buagboo.

    Greetz,
    Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and colors. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card Sarah! I love the giraffe images from Bugaboo! Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug challenges and the 6th Annual Birthday Bash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for joining in our Sixth Birthday Bash for our! I hope you had a Wild Time, hope to see ya again soon at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog for Bugaboo Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Such a sweet giraffe! Wonderful design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete