Thursday, January 28, 2016

Give A Crafter A Cookie

Hello.  I have a big announcement.  I have become a member of the Give A Crafter A Cookie design team. 

Today is my first challenge with them.  Challenges at Give A Crafter A Cookie are always photo inspired and they run for two weeks.  This week's theme is


Don't those cookies look delicious.  I can't wait to see what every one will come up with.  The sponsor for this challenge is The Stamping Boutique.   The prize is 2 digis (3 digis if you use a Stamping Boutique image).

Here is my card for the challenge.  It was so much fun working with this little snowman.  Instead of using blue (I feel like that is I have am using right now), I went with green.  I also used one of my snowflake swirl texture folders.

Have a great evening.  Hopefully I will be back with something fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment