Saturday, March 5, 2016

Lucky Birdbrain

Hello.  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  We haven't had a lot of snow all winter and now that the end is in sight.  We are getting snow.  But I am not complaining.  It is so relaxing to watch it fall.  My husband says if I had to work out in it,  I wouldn't like it so much.  He is probably right.

I am still working on St. Patrick's Day cards.  I don't know  why I make them.  I have never celebrated the day.  Well, I do wear green on St. Patrick's Day.  I do work at a school after all.  This will probably be the last week.  I need to move on to Easter.

I just love the birdbrain chicks over at From The Heart.  I have almost all of them.  I don't know if I have ever used this one.  He is just too cute.  I printed out three so I took one and cut out the clover and the bow.  This card has the clover popped and the other card has the bow popped.  I don't know what I was thinking when I printed them.  I added some glitter to the clover.  It just needed some sparkle.

I am using the card in the following challenges:
   Glitter N Sparkle - Things With Wings
   Marker Pop - Anything Goes
   Crafty Sentiments - Spring
   Penny's Challenge - Feather or Fur

Off to straighten my craft table.  Have a great night.


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fun St Patrick's day card, love that cute chick. Thank you for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT Member x

    ReplyDelete