Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Christmas Already?

Good morning.  I hope ya'll are having a good day.

I don't normally do Christmas in July.  It is just too soon.  But I wanted to make at least one card for some challenges.  So I printed off this Noel Birds digital image from Bugaboo.  I didn't want the image to be big so I went with my average size.  I think it came out really well.  So well that I am going to print some more.  I think I will pop the red ornament next time. 

It is hard to tell from the photo but the blue ornament lights have crystal lacquer on them so that they also pop a little bit.  I was going to do red gems in the bottom corner but decided to look for a brad instead.  I like it much better.

I haven't completed the inside yet.  I am waiting on the crystal lacquer to dry.  But the inside will be white with a stripe of the ornament paper do the side.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   ABC Christmas - O is for Overlay
   Hiding In My Craft Room - Anything Christmas
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes #149
   613 Ave Create - Anything Goes #187
   Fab N Funky - Christmas

Well I am off to the grocery store.  Chat with all of you later.

5 comments:

  1. Fun card, Sarah. I love the bright colours and the image. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love the cute image!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR - Corrie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never too early for Christmas cards!! : ) This is very cute! Wish I could see the lacquer on the lights; I be it looks fabulous! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack. Sorry I'm so late in commenting . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Fab'n'Funky Challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete