Thursday, August 4, 2016

Red White & Blue

Hello.  How is everyone tonight?

I love making RWB cards.  I think they are my favorites to make.  I haven't made a lot lately.  I decided to pull out one of my stamps tonight.  I used the sketch from Your Next Stamp.  My image is a little big but I hope it will work any way.











I am using this in the following challenges:
   Your Next Stamp - Sketch #44
   Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

Chat with you tomorrow.








3 comments:

  1. I love your card! I saw it on Word Art Wednesday and it really sang to me! Love the colors and the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a patriotic card and the background works well with the sketch. thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Americana card. So glad you linked up your creation with us at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in 1 Corinthians 1:18 which says, "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God." Be blessed!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete