Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Spencer Loves Christmas

Hello this rainy Tuesday.  I am off today and I am planning on getting a few things done around the house and some play time.  

I like the idea of paper piecing but I just don't do it enough.  So I am going to try and keep it in mind today as I making a few cards.  The hat and shirt came out looking really cute on little Spencer (from Little Miss Muffet).  I left his pants a little green hoping to make it look Christmasy without the traditional green color.  I added glitter on the hat and around the boots.

The merry Christmas is from Morning Star.  I just love their little sentiments.  I have several of them and I use the all the time.


I am using it in the following challenges:
   ABC Christmas - Paper Piecing
   Art Impressions - Glitter & Shimmer
   CAS on Sunday - Sketch #89
   Glitter N Sparkle - Anything Goes #201
   Sparkle N Sprinkle - Anything Goes

Off to finish the second card.  Chat with you later.

4 comments:

  1. A super paper pieced card Sarah, thanks for joining in our challenge at ABC Christmas this time.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! This is such a sweet image. I LOve your paper piecing too. Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...such a cute card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little card. Love this guy! Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete