Friday, July 14, 2017

Hello again

Hello.  I have a bunch of cards started but not finished.  I am really bad about making a card, then putting the pieces together in a ziplock to finish when I get together with friends.  I have been so busy that I have missed the last monthly get together.  So I want to finish up some of these kits.

I used this card for the 4th of July and I finished all of them except two.  Now they are all done.  I like the fold on it.  And of course, it has an elephant on it so it is perfect for most of my family.


I am using it in the following challenges:
   Glitter N Sparkle - Red, White & Blue
   Paper Play Sketches - Red, White & Blue
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes #132

Chat with you later. 

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Paper Play Sketches, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete